• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes 1.174

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Mrietha

Probably someone in accounting or finance asked for it.
For those of us whose alphabet creates words we read left to right its the first thing our eye is drawn to. And that blue gets your attention too!

Do any of the servers that use alphabets/words that are read ina different direction? I wonder what it looks like there.

PrimroseSylvia

With all due respect, because I know that this is not your decision...
This is the dumbest thing possible. We are so used to click in a specific area, and about 99% of beta players play in live servers where buttons are still in the same place... How many angry customers for "wrong" click do you (not you beta team, obviously) want to have? Yeah, I know, there's the confirmation button but this is not the point: why changing something that worked perfectly fine in order to broke something that was totally good?

Brummbaer

WHY - WHY - WHY ????

Another useless change which can created unhappyness like PrimeroseSylvia already explained and AGAIN it is connected with a possible Diamond issue.

Sorry to say this, but I do not understand why INNO is doing those things instead of working on known problems.

Arthus

Chapter 21 when? Everything is ready, expected it before May event... Now we will lose renovations on May building to upgrade it to 21