• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Regional Parks

DeletedUser867

The development of Regional Parks would seem to be a natural for our World Map.
  • The Regional Parks would have a few picnic tables and some hiking trails, nothing major.
  • The Regional Parks would be developed by contributing Relics, and hopefully the user interface would be clever enough to only accept NON-boosted resource relics from each player, or to at least warn a player when they were about to contribute a boosted relic.
  • The Regional Parks would contribute a modest amount of Cultural Points to the nearby villages.

DeletedUser

We are in a world riddled with bandits. The nature is hardly touched by us, humans. Why would we want to sit down have supper and be attacked by bandits? Anyway the idea behind it is good, but I wouldn't go so far to call them regional parks.

DeletedUser867

You'd only get to help develop the regional park once you'd cleared the bandits out of your instance, by kicking some bandit butt.

Right now, once you've collected the resources, the hex is useless, as are the unresourced Relics.
This way we can kill two birds with one stone.

DeletedUser503

Nothing wrong with calling them Regional Parks. I like the idea of doing something with
the empty provinces. A bit of extra culture for nearby cities, I like that too. I am sure Inno
can come up with a name for those areas if they would rather call them something else.
They all look a bit different , due to the relics that were found in them. Perhaps the new
names would apply to what relics were found there. OR perhaps the relics donated must
match the relics originally there before it was cleared by encounters.