• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10700] Refresh needed to get the expansion

• Thread starter DeletedUser1250
  • Start date

DeletedUser1250

Game version: v1.10.6-(fce9e3e) (2016-07-07 11:55)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 51.0.2704.103 m
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 22.0.0.192
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility:
1/1 This was the first I got after the update. It has happened to me before on the dutch server though, 2/2 there.

Current situation:
I finished the last province fights to get a province expansion. When I opened the expansions, the province expansion was 0 (zero). I had to refresh the game, open the expansion menu again and then the province expansion was available and I could place it.

Expected situation:
I expected to see the province expansion available right after finishing the last province, without the need to refresh the game.

Reproduction steps
1. Finish the last province for a province expansion
2. Go back to your city
3. Open the expansion menu
4. The province expansion should be 1, but will be 0
5. Refresh the game
6. Now the province expansion will be available

I checked the bug reports, couldn't find this one. If it's a duplicate, sorry for that.

The screenshot is a simple one to illustrate what I am talking about, so there will be no misunderstanding. :)

expansion.png

Edit: additional information
The real issue might be that the counter for completed provinces in the expansion menu doens't update properly after finishing a province. In other words, it was on 311 when I started the province and it was on 311 when I finished the province and that's why the expansion wasn't available. That means it won't update properly after whatever province, no matter if it is the last one before an expansion or the first, second or third one after an expansion, but I can't confirm that yet. It does update after a refresh but the refresh shouldn't be needed.

Last edited by a moderator: