• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Reasearch does not unlock accordingly

DeletedUser1711

Game version: v1.15.6-(2892adf) (2016-09-21 7:40)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Chrome 53.0.2785.116
Flash Player version: the one that comes with that Chrome version
Operating System: WIN 7
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: natzish
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: -/- (no "reproducing" possible, see "situation")

Quest title: -/-

Current situation:
Research chapter III "City Expansion 9" shows that it needs "Mysterious Cyclone" activated to unlock, but it does not unlock.

Expected situation:
Expect "City Expansion 9" to unlock after "Mysterious Cyclone" was activated.

Reproduction Steps
Be in chapter III in the Research.
2. Activate "Mysterious Cyclone".
3. "City Expansion 9" does not unlock.

Screenshots of the bug:
(The cursor was on "City Expansion 9" as I took this screen.)
Bug_maybe.png

Update:
"City Expansion 9" does also not unlock after activating "Magical Inspirations".

Update 2:
Just looked at my account on the live server. The "Squad Size Upgrades" and Squads themself got shuffled around. Before "Squad Size Upgrade 6" was at the place where "Squad Size Upgrade 8" is now and "Steinling" was at "Sorceresses" place - and because of it everything get's blocked. Huh. Great.
Can be filed under "No bug" (it's just another sour aftertaste of the "improved" battle system...).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

Hi :)

Hmm, is the screenshot from Your "live" server? Beceause it's very different to the beta tech tree. Here I'm playing Humans and some of the technologies could not match but compared to Your ss all is different.
Chapter III with "City expansion 9"
2gt3qj6.jpg

But it dosen't matter, You need to unlock/research the Squad Size Upgrade 8 and Sorceresses, then the City Expansion 9 will be
available.

DeletedUser1711

Hi :)

Hmm, is the screenshot from Your "live" server? Beceause it's very different to the beta tech tree. Here I'm playing Humans and some of the technologies could not match but compared to Your ss all is different.
Chapter III with "City expansion 9"
2gt3qj6.jpg

But it dosen't matter, You need to unlock/research the Squad Size Upgrade 8 and Sorceresses, then the City Expansion 9 will be
available.

Well, you're playing as a human... So, yes, my research tree differs a little from yours since I'm elven. ;)
And no, this is of course from the Beta Server. If it were from "live" the language would be german as I am playing there. ;)

I already thought that I would have to research something else but as you see in my screen shot the visual for it is missing/indicating it wrongly. As of right now it looks like you only have to activate the "Mysterious Cyclone" in order to unlock "City Expansion 9" - and this is clearly not the case.

Owena

The way I see you will have to finish the search Magical Inspirations to unlock the expansion of the age 9 to continue the Tree Search might be .You can put your mouse over and see which will have to complete to unlock the city's expansion 9

Deleted User - 60107

To unlock City Expansion 9 you need to research Mysterios Cyclone and ALL of its prerequisits. The real bug here is that you were able to research the Cyclone without researching all the required techs.
Research1.png
It should have been impossible to research the Cyclone without first researching Sorceress and Squad Size Upgrade 8.

DeletedUser1711

The way I see you will have to finish the search Magical Inspirations to unlock the expansion of the age 9 to continue the Tree Search might be .You can put your mouse over and see which will have to complete to unlock the city's expansion 9

I already put an update: Inspiration IS activated now (last line in my post). And I know that I can put my cursor on the research tech to see which other techs I need to activate to unlock a certain one. Right over my screen shot I worte, that as I took the screen, my cursor WAS on "City Expansion 9".

To unlock City Expansion 9 you need to research Mysterios Cyclone and ALL of its prerequisits. The real bug here is that you were able to research the Cyclone without researching all the required techs.
View attachment 1289
It should have been impossible to research the Cyclone without first researching Sorceress and Squad Size Upgrade 8.

Well that's good to know. I researched the Cyclone before the last update. Maybe they changed something because of the troops. I don't know. Realy strange. :confused:
But that still does not change the fact, that "City Expansion 9" shows the wrong requirements then.

Edith: Oh... I know what causes this... I update my original post.

DeletedUser1685

Well, you're playing as a human... So, yes, my research tree differs a little from yours since I'm elven. ;)
Wow, did not think that the technologies differs so much between Elves and Humans.

DeletedUser1257

The problem is that they moved a lot of techs around. Sorceresses and Squad Size Upgrade 8 were chapter 4 techs which got moved into chapter 3 ( and ahead of your previously unlocked Mysterious Cyclone tech ).

Basically, because of the changes made to the tech tree in the last update, you now need to go back and do the techs that got moved behind your current progress on the tech tree. I'd just scroll back to the start of the tech tree and scroll forward and solve any techs that got inserted into the tree before where you were before the update. Then it should hopefully cleanup your advancement forward.