• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quiz because why not?

So I'll basically ask a questions and you'll have to answer
You're are obviously also allowed to ask questions

Last edited:
First one: You have me today, Tomorrow you'll have more; As your time passes, I'm not easy to store; I don't take up space, But I'm only in one place; I am what you saw, But not what you see. What am I?

Yeah, it's a map, but that's right too, next one: What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?

RugBug

Whether it is a Great Dane or a little Chihuahua they have much more than A human>>>42 teeth.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Nope, I used to play WoW and the elevator boss was the worst.
When you finally got him down he would rise again.

And I have seen a lot of death due to him for missing him by a second or by getting squashed.

DeletedUser3672

Ja, det är en karta, men det stämmer också, nästa: Vilket 8 bokstavsord kan få en bokstav borttagen och det gör fortfarande ett ord. Ta bort en annan bokstav och det gör fortfarande ett ord. Fortsätt göra det tills du har en bokstav kvar. Vad är ordet? ?