• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Quests not completing when offline.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 16636
  • Start date

Deleted User - 16636

I have had two quests that ask me to upgrade a certain building past a certain level, both times I was offline when the building completed and the quest didnt show as complete. The first time I reported this through a support ticket and nothing was done about the issue.

I am using Google Chrome web browser

DeletedUser867

I have not seen this behavior, although there's a general pattern that depends on event driven updates. If your Main Hall is maxed out, for example, you may want to visit the Wholesaler before you allow the quest to complete. When you have a checkmarked quest it's actually waiting for you to complete the quest, at your convenience.

There are a number of quests and other activities that don't update until the owner visits the relevant area again. One obvious example is that you don't get immediate credit for completing a province when you complete the final relic, but rather when you back out to the province level.

The acid test, of course, if that your client SHOULD be completely up to date whenever you exit your city, clear your browser cache, close your browser, and reinitialize everything. If the problem still persists then it should definitely be reported.

If simply accessing the relevant portion of the program clears the mismatch, than you have to think hard about the performance tradeoffs of providing information WHEN you actually need it, rather than the huge overhead that would be needed to keep everything up to date, just in case you wanted to look.

Deleted User - 16636

I have done as you have suggested with closing the browser and clearing the cache and so on to no avail. Next

DeletedUser867

You'll need to specifically identify the two quests, and then turn in a support ticket so that the In-Game moderators can take a look.

Marindor

Hi @Mordor , I've taken a look at the ticket you refer to and that one is from more than a month ago, about a quest issue that has been resolved in the current version. Could you please send us a new support ticket for this case, so we can take a look with you one-on-one?