• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question Question on upcoming FA.

TimeMachine

I've just red two different versions of announcements on the upcoming FA from two different sources now.

Version 1:
There will be new rewards:
Map 1: Ancient Knowledge 15Librarian'sCart Time Booster 10m (x10)
Map 2: Ancient Knowledge 20 (x2) Artifact of Trials of the SorcerersTime Booster 30m (x15)
Map 3: Contents of Tome of Wizards' Wisdom: Pilgrim's Mansion Set Pieces (7 pieces) Royal Restoration (x8)

Version 2:
There'll be new rewards:
Map 1: AWKP 15, Carting Library, Time Booster 10m (x10)
Map 2: AWKP 20 (x2), Time Booster 30m (x15)
Map 3 Pilgrim's Manor Set pieces (7 pieces) Royal Restoration (x8)

So my question is will there be an artifact on Map 2 or not?
Although this forum is not kept up to date anymore@Deadeye Jerry would you please be so kind and gracious to clarify this for a lost soul and lifetime-banned time traveller who is unfortunatetely not able to read the original announcements on Discord?

Plus I would like to suggest @InnoGames to clarify that the Tome of Wizards' Wisdom can be used for only one of the seven set-pieces.
Some fellows thougt that they will be getting the whole "Pilgrim's Mansion Set". ;)
I guess that being able to misunderstand announcements could be avoided by announcing for example:"Tome of Wizards' Wisdom(1 of 7 pieces)"

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

For what it's worth: Version 1 seems probable. In recent history there have been approx 2-3 events, followed by a FA and prices in those FA each included one artifact from the two previous events. As soon as the FA starts, we can all check. As for the 'wishful thinking' of the fellows in your last paragraph: Inno never have been that generous before, so I would think it highly unlikely - especially considering the recent 'developments' in the game - that they would start now...

Lelanya

And - it appears that no Announcement was made with regard to what version we will be getting. But if it's going to be G or H, sadly nothing was mentioned with regard to the Arcane Residue badge, which unfortunately uses the same resources as the Wonder Society badge ( albeit indirectly).

Guess what? This would be a big problem.

Dorfl the Clay

nothing was mentioned with regard to the Arcane Residue badge, which unfortunately uses the same resources as the Wonder Society badge ( albeit indirectly).
I agree... it is also annoying that spellfragments are still regulary required in the season quests, one would expect them to be fased out

Mrietha

Could somebody clarify for me?
We are starting an FA this Thursday (March 7) before we finish the current event.
Is this correct?