• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Question about Diamons

DeletedUser126

So i have few questions about Diamonds as i did and plan to spend more and answer about this will decide if i will or not.

As far as i managed to gather, there will be no wipe on this server, but it will be always considered a beta server. Here are the questions.

- Will more people be able to join this server when the game will go live, or will it be limited as it is now?
- If you spent Diamonds here will you be able to recover them and use them on non beta server at a later date?
- If by any chance a wipe will happen during the Closed Beta, will all the diamonds be refunded so they can be used again ?

Thanks for answers in advance!

Regads,
Khebeln

DeletedUser31

Although I'm not 100% sure, but I will answer your questions based on earlier experiences.

Once the open beta starts, anyone can join this server. Even when multiple markets will start, this server will remain as the main test server available to public. For example on Forge of Empires test server, the updates are applied early to let the community test it, search for bugs etc.

I doubt, you could transfer diamonds from one account to an other.

If there's a wipe, they will keep the amount of diamonds, only your progress will be lost. (I'm not sure about it, but I think this would make sense. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

DeletedUser

You can't transfer diamonds to a different account.

Spending diamonds is like eating an apple in a restaurant. You can't eat the apple, go to another restaurant and ask for them to give you a new apple, or the rest of the apple you didn't eat before. And if the restaurant close and you haven't finished your apple, they won't give your money back.

You can only ask refund for diamonds that haven't been used at all. Like you buy for 9.99 $ diamonds, don't used them, you take your money back. But if you use only 1 diamond, it's like you eat a bit of your apple, and the restaurant would never give your money back.

DeletedUser

1) Yes it will be open to all those who want to play, but beta servers are generally less popular
2) No, they are only for the beta server, but youcould use them on possible other beta worlds (if not spent)
3) No, only the diamonds not spend will pass on. Those already used are that, used and gone.

DeletedUser18

To clarify:
Elvenar Beta will remain online and will not be wiped or reset, even after other live servers go online. After these first phases of closed testing are complete we will go to open registration and access to the server, and it will remain that way.
As to the diamond refund issue there would be no need as the server will remain online.

DeletedUser

I know on the Grepolis Beta Server, gold is randomly added to your account every now and then and when you find bugs you can get gold, will this be true on the beta server with diamonds?

DeletedUser

I know on the Grepolis Beta Server, gold is randomly added to your account every now and then and when you find bugs you can get gold, will this be true on the beta server with diamonds?

Of course I can't speak for the time, but Ithink that this will not happen in the Closed Beta. If it happens after they'll probably still have to decide. But they would let us know by then I assume

DeletedUser

It would be nice if they would so we can test out premium features.

DeletedUser126

I spend some money on Diamonds but i cant say no to free diamonds ;)

DeletedUser

of course we'll be all glad
but i don't think it'll be on closed beta
may be whan the beta will be opened....

DeletedUser

Don't want to open a new thread because the topic fits so well:

As I have recognized you can buy as many premium expansions as you updated your main hall. Two questions:
1. How many Expansions will this mean in the end?
2. Do all expansions cost 450 diamonds or will the costs increase?

Thanks for an answer

DeletedUser58

1. I think 11 or 12, there are currently two possible town hall researches and they give 4 upgrades. If the starting available upgrades were 3, then that's a total of 11. If they were 4, that's a total of 12. Khebeln has said he has all upgrades so maybe he can confirm.
2. The costs increase. They get expensive quickly.

DeletedUser126

Yes there are max 15 upgrades and 15 expansions.

Cost goes from 450 to 1400 per expansion. Till about lv 6 it only costs max 500, after that cost grows every 1-2 expansions.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much! You both get a symbolic "like" from me ;)

DeletedUser231

I like free as well, but usually free comes with strings attached. I pay to play....I understand that concept, Innogames is not doing this as a favor to me, thy are in it to have fun and make a profit. Lots of hard working programing staff are making this game possible and from what I know it is expensive to design market and host games like this.

I enjoy this game and I have played Everyone of Innogame products even some of the closed ones. Not every game is an instant success. But in this case I invested in Diamonds much earlier than I ever have with the exclusion of TRIBAL WARS.

I enjoy and overall feel and look of this game. I enjoy the fighting and it's a crisp game in general.

AND

The really neat thing....

It's just getting started, I can't wait to see all the amazing improvements they will come up with....

I am sure their is some player interaction down the road.....:)

DeletedUser126

Personally i proffer subscriptions, just so no one is confused here :D

DeletedUser326

I have another question regarding the Diamonds - i know from all other Inno ´games that they are accountwide.

But my question is - can i use THIS Account to Play on the live Servers when the game hits? Or is the Beta Account seperated from the live account like in most games?