• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug quest producing coins / dwarven statues / other things made of copper

DeletedUser607

so I have the two quests regarding copper coins and dvarven statues.

the copper coins quest is 3/6th complete, another batch of copper coins is ready. the only problem is, my copper storage is full.

so how do I complete that quest with a full storage.

the same situation will occur with the dwarven statues, I just won't be able to pick up the finished statue.

intended?

oh, and since I'm waiting to gain enough granite for the final dwarven ancient wonder research, I'll have to wait for some time till there is space in my copper storage again. afterwards, it will be more complicated, since there is no extra research demanding copper, but the quest will continue to exist.

DeletedUser

If your copper storage is full, and you need place to store copper, you could 'waste' some copper building dwarven streets ... it's not the best/cheapest solution but at least a 'workaround'. :)

DeletedUser651

That isn't a bad idea Extrajero, but it will also take granite away from you and if you are still saving up for granite that will harm you.

I am facing the opposite issue in my US city, too much granite, still trying to get more copper. I gave up on the quest. Thank goodness it is declinable.

If your storage is full it is indeed wise to spend some of your Copper on some Dwarven buildings, streets, upgrades or technologies. It's not a bug that you can't collect Copper when your storage is full. :)

DeletedUser607

okay, do research: well, I've now researched dwarven ancient wonders, so now the possibility of researching anything is gone.

the next step is: build the rest of the dwarven road network... that's soon completed.

well, and then I just level the dwarven units, maybe I level the portal too and build a little one, so that the whole dwarven stuff fits into one 5x5 area.

well, and if there isn't any further purpose for it... the rest gets leveled too.