• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Quest order change to stop self-gimping

DeletedUser

I received the quests "Produce all goods" where you have to have 3 level 3 manufactories and "Collect more Marble relics" where you have to gather 15 marble relics, at about the same time. I had lots of Coins at that point, but went a little explore-crazy to try and get the relics, and didn't notice that the level 3 Workshop was 13000 Coins .. something that I no longer have :-(.

Now this isn't a problem for me, I've played enough games to just kick myself and put up with the delay in completing the "Produce all goods" quest (and yes, I do know that quest has it's own issues ..), but would all new players accept their mistake or decide to quit and start a second account?

I'd just like to suggest that the quest "Collect more Marble relics" gets pushed back a little, certainly until the building ones are done as it costs so much to complete, certainly if you "Resolve" .. not tried fighting my way though.

DeletedUser

And after posting that I just have to say "doh".

Workshops aren't one of the 3 manufactories. Looks like Saturday beer trumps Sunday gaming brain ..

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Archiving this since the quests have undergone several changes since this thread was posted :)