• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Quest "Old Strenghts"

• Thread starter DeletedUser1108
  • Start date

DeletedUser1108

Please help me:

What means this quest: Upgrade Crystal Manufactories that are at least level 3 twice?

My Crystal Manufactories are level 10, the next upgrade follows after research in the next weeks. But I am not sure, if the Quest means that.... To build some more ist not possible, no place and no redundant population.

Thanks....

DeletedUser118

If it can be declined. Not every quest can be.

What you need to do here is either upgrade both your crystal manufactories one time or one of them twice. Both should work.

DeletedUser338

You'll have to build a new one @sonnentroll. Or you have to break one down and build it up again. Or wait until you get the research that lets you upgrade them further.
But the best way would be to get another expansion and build another crystal manufactory. Then once you get it to lvl 5, you should be able to finish the quest.

DeletedUser1108

Ok, then I wait until research^^
Thank you for your answers....

DeletedUser1108

That's why I asked whether s/he can or not.

sorry, I overlook this question.... the quest can declined. But I like to do quests, if it is possible and not absurd^^

DeletedUser338

I'd still advise you to decline the quest, even if you like to do them. This is one of the quests that will return later, if you finish/decline enough other quests. It's not worth it to struggle through this quest, you'll miss a lot of gold and supplies you could get from other quests.