• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Quest of casting spell power of provision cannot be completed

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1954
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1954

Game version: __ v1.4-5cf4c83-(staging)(2016-04-19 12:53)
Game world: __beta (zz1)
Browser + version: __InternetExplorer Version:11.212.10586.0 Updateversion:11.0.30
Flash Player version: __21.0.0.213
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __1024x768
Account name: __Florarbor
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __the magic academy / use spell "power of provision" 1 time (if applicable)

bug quest power of provision.JPG

Current situation:
__Quest is not declinable (this is not important, I didnt decline any quests up to date and I am proud of)
__ I cast spell power of provision two times but cant get the reward for doing as the quest wanted me to do

Expected situation:
__ As soon as I cast the spell "power of provision" the first time I should get the reward for completing the quest and there should appear a new quest for me
__

Reproduction Steps
__ Have the quest "use spell 'power of provision' 1 time"
2. __ cast the spell "power of provision"
3. __ wait for reward and new quest
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Additional information: As I stated above, I decline none of the given quests - but the quest to rebuild the dwarven portal I neither completed nor declined it. My dwarven portal is on my city map, but without street-connection - I am waiting for the outcome of the given expectation for combining the strength of the two races bug quest power of provision announcement.JPG . This cannot be the source of problem because the quest before (to build the spell "power of provision") there was no problem with, it was completed by the first trial, and it was the same "questgiver".

Deleted User - 1954

Sorry for messing up something. I supposed that the spell would enchant every workshop and not only one.
Can be closed.

DeletedUser

So the quest is working fine?
I thought the first post is about a problem with the quest not completing?

Edit: Since we can't find any issues with completing the quest I'll move the thread, if you have further informations please reply. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1954

Quest is working, cannot say fine, because my wish would be that the spell would be cast on every workshop ;). I could complete the quest in meantime and as I stated above: this thread can be closed.