• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Quest: Complete Main Hall upgrade

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.2.6-(bf49611) (2016-03-31 11:43)
Game world: __ Beta 1
Browser + version: __ 45.0.1
Flash Player version: __21.0.0.197
Operating System: __ WIN 7 64 Bit Pro
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080 + 1280x720
Account name: __ Juni
Humans or Elves: __ Elve

Reproducibility: 1/5 - 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ Complete Main Hall Upgrade

Current situation: Upgraded the MH from lvl 15 to 16, the quest didn't notice it
__
__

Expected situation:
__ Notice the Upgrade and give reward
__

Reproduction Steps
__Get the Quest
2. __Upgrade your Main Hall
3. __???
4. __No Profit

After some testing we have unfortunately been unable to reproduce the error with the quest to upgrade a Main Hall that you had. Is anyone else experiencing issues with this?

DeletedUser607

a little thing, I made a mistake in the description. it wasn't 15 to 16, but it was 17 to 18. my bad.

I'm pushing further to lvl 19 today and watch it again.

Hehe, yes, we found that small mistake as well and have tested it with a level 17 to 18 (and 18 to 19) Main Hall upgrade indeed. ;)

DeletedUser607

okay, now it's weird.

Upgrade from lvl 18 to 19, had the quest running, and it worked.

The only difference (besides that it was lvl 17 to 18 vs lvl 18 to 19): I was offline during the first time. but I thought that the bug was solved that the quest-system did not recognize the fulfillment of the quest while being offline. oh, and now I'm not sure, the second time I was checking my PC every hour or so, and I got that pesky need to reload message.