• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Quest 14 doesn`t work with tounament enconters

Ludwig12

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) v1.178-beta.18-(de8e082) - html5 (2023-06-26 21:56)
Game world: Beta Sever
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 114.0.5735.199 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Enterprise
Screen resolution:1.920 x 1.080
Account name:[/B] __Ludwig12
Humans or Elves: Elv
Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
Hello,

this is Quest14.

It doesn't work with tournament encounters.

Only buying or fighting the Province Encounters works.

Best regards
Ludwig12__

Expected situation:
__It works with fighting the tournament encounters.
__

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• Elvenar Quest 14.pdf
    415.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
A task either works the way it is written, or it is incorrect.
While I agree that this should be the case, for this particular task, the wording here was written many years ago, when neither Tournament or Spire existed. It was clearly understood therefore at the time the task was written to mean 'Fight a Province Encounter'. That it is now possible for 'Fight' to refer to other than a Province fight is the reason why this wording needs changing - to make it clear that  only a Province fight will fulfil this task. This is why @Konys has said we will forward this as feedback

FaunaWillow

for this particular task, the wording here was written many years ago, when neither Tournament or Spire existed
It was clearly understood therefore at the time the task was written to mean 'Fight a Province Encounter'

I get what you're saying here, but something that was written before tourneys or the spire is not a justifiable reason or answer for what a current quest's wording is. If it was written before tourneys, it should no longer even be in the queue of quests to use during events.
Fight and Win Encounters needs to work for any encounter accomplished. It's very straightforward.
I don't think there's any reason to be defensive about something that clearly confuses players. If it's confusing or worded incorrectly, it needs clarification and correction in-game.
Thanks for forwarding!!! I hope they finally fix this once and for all. There's no reason this should still be happening during events... but here we are.