• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Progression?

DeletedUser

I am only on level 3 of the tech tree and scouting/buildings/ and upgrades seem very expensive this early in the game ..I don't think I have been able to reach the top amounts for my main hall for coin and supplies.
Not boosting, just curious if I have progressed faster then the game planned for?
Main Hall level 5
residences and workshops (working on getting them up to level 5)
haven't finished tech to upgrade barracks past level 4 yet

Getting my but kicked at this point also ha havent reached ENTs yet.
Am I wrong or is the only way to upgrade builders hut is with diamonds? Can if be done in later levels without diamonds or anyone know if there are any upgrades in the work for that?
Also I noticed some troops have become invisible, is this normal?

I am enjoying the game, not complaining about it. Just wanted to gather some advice from those playing longer then I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Yes, the only way to upgrade your builders hut is with diamonds and that won't change later on.

If you have troops who become invisible you should check the bugs forum and report it there.

DeletedUser58

Everything gets more expensive and difficult as you progress through the game. But whether on not you can afford something usually depends on your own spending. If 7 days in a row I keep my buildings busy, my scout busy, and my barrack and warriors busy, I'd be having a hard time upgrading anything afterward. Because I've had a busy and expensive week which has depleted my resources. But usually in a day or two I can recover any resource (including goods).

If you're trying to do everything at once all the time, your resources will be stretched all over the place. You have to take a pause from time to time.

DeletedUser236

Getting my but kicked at this point also ha havent reached ENTs yet.
Also I noticed some troops have become invisible, is this normal?

I am enjoying the game, not complaining about it. Just wanted to gather some advice from those playing longer then I have.
Getting your but kicked will only get worse since the battles will only become harder and harder.. You might wanna search the forum about it (click) and support some ideas that will make the battles doable again ;)

the invisible bug is a known bug and is confirmed here (click) .. So we just have to wait for a fix :)

DeletedUser

The game is sometime a little bit difficult. Late you can upgrade your town hall, but this needs a lot of inhabitants. If you want the higher main hall level you need to much of the residences (without premium space).
Some updates are expensive in the middle of the game, but later many buildings get cheaper. The game design is in compare with big mountains and deep valleys. If you go over a difficult point the game gets later much easier.

For me I don`t fight against the NPCs, they are to strong.

I think it is not so a big disadvantage that you can upgrade your builder only with diamonds. Reason: You can play longer Elvenar. For me ends the game in 2 or 3 months, if I can collect enough goods to research the tech tree.