• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug "Produce Night Essence" quest not possible to finish.

DeletedUser929

Game version: v1.13.7-(aad90ba) (2016-08-24 9:15)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: FF 49.0b3
Flash Player version: 21
Operating System: Win 8.1
Screen resolution: -
Account name: CoUsT
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: A Promising Reward

Current situation: Unable to finish the quest. I need to produce Night Essence 5 times but my Portal is full of it and there is no way to spend Night Essence. It's also impossible to get this quest completed by discarding productions (as it's not registered as "Produced").

Expected situation: Quest should be updated at the time the production was finished, not picked up OR updated at the time of discarding production (and recognized as PRODUCED & DISCARDED).

Reproduction Steps:
1. Get your Night Essence to full.
2. Proceed with main quests.
3. Get to the "A Promising Reward" quest.
4. Try to finish it by producing Night Essence but you can't.

Screenshots of the bug: Attached.

25_08_2016__20_46_25.jpg
25_08_2016__20_46_30.jpg

DeletedUser

You can build a blossom street to spend night essence. :cool: Edit: mistaken night essence for nightshade. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're at the end of Research, there's a thread about this from several months ago.

If you're early in Research, you'll have to discard or wait until you can use it.

DeletedUser929

Yeah, I'm at the end of research and I can't spend Night Essence on technologies.

It seems that this quest can be declined and I just didn't pay attention to it, as I was doing main quests and these are normally not possible to decline!

DeletedUser118

This quest wasn't declinable at first but since so many of us reached it, having the same problem as you do, Inno made it declinable. :)

Marindor

This is indeed why the quest was made declinable. I will archive this thread now as "not a bug" :)