• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Problem to "return Home

Biloutte91

Game version: 1.170
Game world: Béta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 110.0.5481.100 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 11
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Biloutte91
Humans or Elves: Elves
Current situation: When I'm on the world map and I want to return to my city, the progress bar freezes. I must refresh the page to return to my city

__
__

Expected situation: That the game allows me to "come home"
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Screenshots of the bug:

Capture d’écran 2023-02-15 103518.png

FYI: Browsing history and cookies cleaned daily

Dorfl the Clay

Game version: v1.170-beta.4-(0c8bb3f) - html5 (2023-02-14 19:09)
Game world: Béta
Browser + version: Firefox 110.0 (64-bits)
Operating System: Windows 10

Have the same problem... switching in between techtree and worldmap does work, this only happens when returning to city!

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Dorfl the Clay... we use the 'Cannot Reproduce' tag whenever the team is unable to reproduce or verify a reported issue. As this one was indeed swiftly fixed before we were able to investigate it, the correct tag from the team's perspective is 'Cannot Reproduce'.

This does not mean that the issue did not occur, just that in this case it was fixed before we could verify it.

For an issue to be confirmed and forwarded by us for fixing, at least one member of the team must usually be able to reproduce it.

Dorfl the Clay

Hi @Dorfl the Clay... we use the 'Cannot Reproduce' tag whenever the team is unable to reproduce or verify a reported issue. As this one was indeed swiftly fixed before we were able to investigate it, the correct tag from the team's perspective is 'Cannot Reproduce'.

This does not mean that the issue did not occur, just that in this case it was fixed before we could verify it.

For an issue to be confirmed and forwarded by us for fixing, at least one member of the team must usually be able to reproduce it.
Thank you for you extensive reply and I see.. the procedure seems a little bit too literal, but it's solved anyway, that's the most important bit