• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Prizes in treasure chests

DeletedUser404

I really cannot see the point of being rewarded with additional goods that I have premium production for, when I open a treasure chest after visiting a fellow or a neighbour. It is certainly no incentive to visit others.

DeletedUser2003

Any time someone receives a gift for doing something they would already be doing anyway, and then makes a comment such as the one you wrote makes me shake my head (SMH) and wonder why. It's a gift. It doesn't need a point. :):rolleyes:

ALdbeign

Any time someone receives a gift for doing something they would already be doing anyway, and then makes a comment such as the one you wrote makes me shake my head (SMH) and wonder why. It's a gift. It doesn't need a point. :):rolleyes:
a "gift" is something you didn't pay for, to receive these bonus goods, you need to pay for a lighthouse /BellSpire. this costs a LOT of kp to develop and therefore, it's benefit is not a "gift". I completely agree that there is no point in visiting others to get this reward, personally i feel that it should always provide a NON-boost as a reward, this wouldn't make up for the recent nerf, but it would help.

DeletedUser1596

Although I don't care what kind of resources I'm rewarded, since I can trade them whenever I want, I like @ALdbeign 's point. This gift does not come free of charge. Changing this would cost no dev's time and it would make some people happy.