• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Portrait from built Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms is missing

Dony

King of Bugs
After you updated wiki last week i noticed that i didnt received portrait after finishing Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=File:AWO2.png

Since it was long time ago i dont exactly remember what could cause it but either being online or being offline when it finishes.
Is it any way to get that portrait apart from destroying it and building it again?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I cannot reproduce this for now.
Upon building it now, you are granted the portrait.
In normal cases a building does not finish the construction process until you are online again, so being offline should have no impact.

As i see it now, this might have been a bug in the past, but its not in the game anymore.
To get this portrait in your case, i would suggest you contact support. If the building and finishing of the wonder is still in your building log, then they could award you the portrait.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
Thank you, support awarded me with portrait. I guess i built it before they fixed that quest system which wasnt recognizing that you upgraded building while being offline.
Fixed