• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Population not registered when Tavern was built

Veeb

Game version: __ v0.35.14-(82ca31a) (2016-02-14 20:40)
Game world:Beta
Browser + version: Edge latest version 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 10 - latest
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 1/5 today(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__The population did not add onto my total free population, (possibly didn't add to population at all) when the Wayfarers Tavern was built. The free population still said 6 after this so it did not get added. I checked with support that this was not the expected situation and they have added my missing population

Expected situation:
Once the Tavern was built it should have added the 460 free population to the population bar to make 466

Reproduction Steps
__Build a Wayfarers tavern
2. __Wait until it is built
3.__Find the population has not increased
4.__Refresh game population did not increase
5.__Put in a ticket for the missing population

Support has not added anything. Actually, we cannot even add population to a city even if we wanted to, because that value is always tied directly to the buildings in your city and we cannot influence it. ;)

Also, we're unable to reproduce this issue: when we construct a Wayfarer's Tavern, the population that should be added is added immediately upon completion of the building's construction. While the building is in construction, you won't get the population yet; only the completely constructed building provides culture and population.

Veeb

It happened again today, when I left the game I had a tavern building and when I returned support had said that my points are correct but that didn't account for my tavern that was building. When I checked my points they were under 400 which means the new taverns pop had not registered either. Support said I should clear cache. I did not do this but later lost connection due to being on FoE and the pop appeared I then had over 700. So there is an issue with the pop not registering immediately like other buildings do.

Veeb

So just to confirm that the last two wayfarers taverns did not immediately populate the points - seemingly a refresh (or two) is required AFTER the building is completed and logged on.

Veeb

and why Archive just because you couldn't reproduce? This issue is still happening. I am confirming it !!