• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Pointer under chapter tiles doesn't work properly

DeletedUser1674

Game version: v1.17.6-(006713d) (2016-10-27 13:05)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Google Chrome; Version 54.0.2840.71 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.205
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bits
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: RCJL
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: No quest, incorrect placement of pointer under the chapter tiles.

Current situation:
I am currently in chapter "V A Path to Heritage". When I open the research menu I the pointer is placed under the tile of chapter "I The Arrival".

Expected situation:
I expect the pointer under the chapter where you are in, for me it is chapter "V A Path to Heritage". All mandatory researches are done, including the new research "Training ground and Cerberus".

Reproduction Steps
Start the game
2. Open the research menu

Screenshots of the bug:
Screenshot for reproduction step 2 (the pointer is under chapter "I":
2016.10.30.CHAPTERMARKING.ARROW.RESEARCHMENU.OPEN.JPG

Expected situation (the pointer is under the tile of chapter "V":
2016.10.30.CHAPTERMARKING.ARROW.RESEARCHMENU.OPEN.EXPECTED.JPG

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi RCJL, thanks for your report! This issue should have been fixed in our hotfix on Thursday, so please clear your browser's cache and let us know if the problem still persists after that. If you don't know how to clear your browser's cache you can find out here.

DeletedUser1674

Hi

It is still not working properly, even after the clearing of my cache. I added a mediafile, so you can see it.

Game version: v1.18.3-(ed3dc9d) (2016-11-10 9:45) And v1.17.11-(f1932ea) (2016-11-09 12:49) (yes the production version)
Game world: Beta1 And Winyandor (one of the production world)
Browser + version: Google Chrome; Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bits
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: RCJL
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: No quest, incorrect placement of pointer under the chapter tiles.

Current situation:
I am currently in chapter "V A Path to Heritage". When I open the research menu I the pointer is placed under the tile of chapter "I The Arrival".

Expected situation:
I expect the pointer under the chapter where you are in, for me it is chapter "V A Path to Heritage". All mandatory researches are done, including the new research "Training ground and Cerberus".

Reproduction Steps
Start the game
2. Open the research menu to se in what chapter I am ( In my case chapter V)
3. Go back to your city
4. Go again to the research menu, you see that the pointer is still under chapter I.
5. After you pull the canvas a bit tot the right, you see that the pointer reacts and it will place itself under the tile of chapter V
6. When you change chapters the pointer moves correctly (both by clicking the tiles and pulling the canvas