• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Point to the Center of the Map

DeletedUser867

The upcoming Move capability is going to generate a lot more interest in where Cities and Provinces are on the map, and we've always needed more information about how difficult a fight is likely to be.

I'd suggest a general solution.
  • Provide an additional "state icon" on the main World Map menu, next to the scouting and home icons
  • When the POINT TO CENTER state is enabled, clicking on ANY sector would yield a "tool tip" arrow that points toward the center of the map, AND would provide a Ring number (or distance.)
Appended on 8/17/2016
  • When the POINT TO HOME state is enabled, clicking on ANY sector would yield a "tool tip" arrow that points toward the Player's City, AND would provide a Ring number (or distance.)
  • If the underlying Map Coordinates are available, that would be a welcomed bit of information.
The Scouting Icon also needs some work, and should perhaps be part of the rework, but there are already several suggestion threads regarding additional scouting features that would be most appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

the tooltip with distance from center is nice, could we also have the distance from our city ?
I am sicked and tired of counting sectors form my city outwards ... :p