• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Plug-in-Fehler/Error on multiple machines/browsers

Lissona

Game version: v1.14.4-(99d71eb) (2016-09-13 10:54)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Safari 9.1.3 & Firefox 48.0.2
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System:
iMac OS X 10.11.6 & Mac Pro OS X 10.9.5
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 & 2560 x 1600
Account name:
Lissona & Antares
Humans or Elves: Elves & Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none (if applicable)

Current situation:
Since yesterday evening I can login - but whenever I try to do any action ingame the game or the Flash Plug-In crashes and I only get a blank screen with the notice "Plug-in-Fehler".

Tuesday evening: happened for the first time on my iMac OS X 10.11.6 with Safari.
Wednesday morning: I could log in one time on my MacPro OS X 10.9.5 and do what ever I wanted to do ingame. The next time I logged in and started any action (even moving the landscape) the error occured on my MacPro - in Safari and Firefox.
Two hours ago my girlfriend reported that she could not do anything ingame without the same crash (a different iMac than mine with the same specs listed above). Sometimes we get some weird colours around buildings we select (see screenshot). She says that she gets the same problems in FoE.

Starting the game in Chrome (which has a different Flash technology "onboard") does not result in any problem.

Flash and Browser cache have been cleared multiple times - still the error occurs.

Edit: some other games, which require Flash, still work without problems.

Greetings
Lissona

elvenar_plugin.jpg

Marindor

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately this is a problem in Flash 23 which has to be resolved by Adobe. It's not a bug in our game, but an error in Flash. They are already working on fixing this. In the mean time we would indeed like to suggest to use Google Chrome, since that browser uses it's own Flash and won't give these problems :)