• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Players to trade with?

DeletedUser

How are the players i can trade with chosen??
I have friends from Forge Of Empires who have accounts here and have posted trades but i cant see them...Why not??
Who are these players i can trade with?
Are they players within a specific range of my city? or just random players?

(I understand the tax free players are players i have met on the map) I just dont understand who the players i have not met are ..

DeletedUser

You can only see trades from players who are physically close to you on the map. You will always see trades from those that you have discovered (explored an area next to) and then 1-2 rings further out from them, not 100% sure exactly how far.

DeletedUser126

I need more trade people to i have 15 pages of my own trade offers ranging from 100:100 trade to 500:500 trade for all 3 tier of resources and all possible combinations lol :D

DeletedUser317

(Edited, to avoid more problems)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One thing I think few people have considered is that YOUR market is not THE market. The market that you see is based on the players you have explored. But your goods will be sold to anyone who has explored you, whether you have explored them or not. So the guy 2 or 3 hexes north of you that is selling the same goods you are will not be selling to the players further south of you.

For now I would not get discouraged because your goods are not selling. It costs nothing to put goods on the market. I went a long time with very few sales and suddenly today some gracious sole started buying my goods. It would be nice if we had some kind of report/notification on who was buying our goods so I could thank them. Hopefully that is in the works.

I have four pages of offers up and plan to continue expanding what I sell. I will stick to fair offers and I will produce/buy the goods I need if necessary.