• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

FaunaWillow

^^^There isn’t a way that we can hide it in our own preferences. I just checked. :confused:

Like Karvest said, the CM/mod would have to revert the Lounge back to being hidden from the latest posts, like it used to be.

Attachments

• IMG_5970.jpeg
    IMG_5970.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 31

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I don't think it's possible to hide latest post notifications from just one thread.

Historically, all posts in the Lounge here were excluded from latest posts This remained the case until just a few days ago. This was because the original CM deprioritised the Lounge, and prioritised the 'serious business' of bughunting. We made the decision to make posts in the Lounge appear in latest posts, as they inject some fun back into the forum and provide a way for mods and players to interact in a more relaxed manner than is possible elsewhere on the forum. Having those notifications helps newer forumgoers to find the 'fun stuff'. After all, we do want you to have fun, alongside the more serious beta purpose of bughunting

As Biloutte91 has said:
only one message appears each time in latest post

So this should not displace notifications from other areas of the forum too much

17 (I think lol)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
To add to what I said earlier about latest posts, to stop posts from a specific thread showing up in your personal notifications (the bell icon, where individual posts do tend to show up) you can 'unwatch' individual threads