• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Player tournament points not consistent between individual banner and fellowship banner

nolats44

Tournament points shown in player tournament banner does not match the contribution in the Fellowship tournament progress banner. I fought three provinces and the individual tournament banner shows 36 points for each. However, my contribution to the Fellowship shows 90 points. I am attaching a screen shot.
Game version: v1.111-beta.4-(a6a79c6) (2020-08-04 13:27)
HTML5: I don't think so
Game world: Beta1
Browser: Firefox 68.11.0esr (64-bit)
Flash version: unsure
Screen resolution:
Account name: nolats44
Elves
Reproducibility: The same thing happened on each of my three provinces, and I noticed it in last week's tournament as well.

I expected the points sum of my three provinces (36 + 36 + 36 = 108) to match my contribution to the fellowship, but I only see 90 points there.

Reproduction steps:
1. Fight and win a tournament encounter
2. View the score on the individual tournament banner
3. Close individual banner
4. Open fellowship banner and view my contribution

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 89

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @nolats44 and thanks for your report. @Karvest is correct, the screenshot you have provided shows the rewards (including points) you will receive for the next round in each available province. Therefore this is not a bug this time.

However, please do let us know if you spot anything else you think is wrong with the game. If you are unsure whether it's a potential bug or just normal function, you could always check out our wiki for more information :)