• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Pb with Magic Academy

DeletedUser2762

1551345340-img-20190228-073039.jpg

Since this morning, i have one recipe. The pb is on my tablet and on my phone (sorry for my english)

Karvest

Probably mobile doesn't support new recipes for BP's and shards that was added yesterday. Wait for update.

DeletedUser

Strange that the New Recipes time is 0m 0s and Inno still wants you to pay 75 diamonds to manually refresh them !? o_O

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i can confirm my crafting looked exactly like that when i logged in on mobile.
when refreshing, 5 new recipes appear but they still are not properly shown, not nicely fixed in their grid.

I can also confirm the new recipes are not visible on mobile yet. they show something like the tile you see there, giving 999 vision dust. If you start it however, you will see the correct image of Royal restoration being crafted.

How much i try, i cannot get the app to look like the original post again afterwards, even after refreshing a hundred times.
So im thinking it might be just a layout problem (that there are actually 5 recipes there just hiding after each other)

Marindor

Hi everyone!

It appears that the new Crafting Recipes will indeed need Mobile App version 1.74 to work correctly. Right now they can show in different incoherent ways (e.g. the example above, where they would give 990 Vicious Vapors). For now, please don't use these on mobile because they won't work (also not giving you what they are showing). I'll add it in the Release Notes as well. Sorry for the confusion caused.