• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Parts of quests already counting even before the quest showed up

DeletedUser118

Game version: __ 0.19.14472-8ef82ca
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 38.0.5
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.194
Operating System: Win7
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Showing Elven Strengh

Current situation:
After being done with the main Questline I'm only doing repeatable Quests now. Today I had two Quests showing up which were already partly done. One asked me for recruiting 500 Sorceresses, showing 216 already being recruited. The next one asking me for fighting and winning 3 encounters, one of them already shown as won.

Expected situation:
The quest should be empty.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Finish old repeatable Quest
2. New Quest shows up
3. Open Quest window

Screenshots of the bug:
rphhjno9.png

The quest before this one, asking me to recruit 500 Sorceresses was the same. I don't remember its name though, sorry.

DeletedUser867

Now if you could only get that to happen when you wanted it too .......

We have tried several quests, but have not been able to reproduce this bug. Is this still an issue in the new game version for you?

DeletedUser118

Those two quests have been the only ones so far where that happend. Once they show up again, I will let you know if its still the case. :)

Thanks - we have tested these exact two quests, but still weren't able to reproduce it, unfortunately. We'll archive the thread for now, then. Should the problems return and/or turn out to be reproducible, we will pick up the report again and investigate further. :)

DeletedUser118

Update: The two quests showed up today again and both were just fine. Guess it was just a one time glitch or something. :)