• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug panda's production not counted towards zodiac quest "produce"

maxiqbert

Game version: v1.89-beta.4-(f89d458) (2019-09-17 21:32)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name: maxiqbert
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:the zodiac thing

Current situation:
__ after nourishing the panda, it produces marble (and other things) for every feeding of other pets (that is working!)
__ the marble produced isn't counted towards the active quest "produce a fair amount of marble"

Expected situation:
__ the marble produced should count as marble produced

Reproduction Steps
1. have a panda bear
2. have the quest "produce a fair amount of marble"
3 nourish the panda
4. nourish something else (or the panda, I guess)
5. check the advancement bar of the quest : no impact

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Dony

King of Bugs
its a question if this type of effect is produce or gain, similar to crystal lighthouse which is gain (even if i dont agree with that)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
im sorry but this is indeed not a bug. Only things you produce count (so factories and some event buildings) but nothing else.

if the panda would produce tier 1 in his 48 production cycle, then this would count

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
why would this not be logical? you are asked to produce something, that means you have to wait a fixed time before you actually collect something.
When you use an enchantment or get goods from trader or from neighbourly help chest, then you receive a gift/bonus, you dont produce anything at all.

in summary: if you magically receive something, its not qualifying for 'produce'

Dony

King of Bugs
why would this not be logical? you are asked to produce something, that means you have to wait a fixed time before you actually collect something.
When you use an enchantment or get goods from trader or from neighbourly help chest, then you receive a gift/bonus, you dont produce anything at all.

in summary: if you magically receive something, its not qualifying for 'produce'
and this is where i dont agree, you get 3x NH chest and then you need to wait 23h, same as waiting 24 for next mermaid collection, you cant have NH chest whenever you want and even that is random between T1-T2-T3, like trading for example

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
and this is where i dont agree, you get 3x NH chest and then you need to wait 23h, same as waiting 24 for next mermaid collection, you cant have NH chest whenever you want and even that is random between T1-T2-T3, like trading for example
i can understand you dont agree. But please add this to the feedback thread about the event then. So Marindor can forwards this through as feedback.
The way it works now, was a deliberate choice we made, and thus not a bug. Giving feedback about this might change it for the future.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Kersepitje I believe it works with the Mermaid and Phoenix though - so that logic isn't consistent.
why isnt this logical, its exactly as i said before? Mermaids en phoenix produce goods after a certain x amount of time (24 or 48h) so those count.
the panda bear doesnt give you those goods. (Well it gives good but not the tier 1 that you need)

The point is that you have to wait a certain amount of time and cant get as much goods as you want instantly.

Since its so confusing to all of you, would you like me to ask to remove the goods from all event buildings from counting? that might make it more clear then?