• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug "page not found"

DeletedUser

... is the message I receive when trying to logon to the game in beta. Have cleared my cache and tried multiple times.

DeletedUser

1z3nebr.png

DeletedUser475

I was in the middle of collecting supplies when I got kicked out. All I get now is the same error message and can not get back in. I have done the same with clearing cache and have tried restarting the game a number of times.

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, Liberty. We cannot see any issue with the game loading. Could you please try loading the game directly from this link:
https://beta.elvenar.com/

Do you get the option to click the world login button or does this display right after you attempt to click the login button in the top corner (next to the username and password)?

DeletedUser

it displays after I click the login for what its worth

DeletedUser475

I tried loading from that link and get the same error. I don't get the world login button the error message pops immediately after hitting the login button.

DeletedUser

Thank you for reporting this to us, Liberty. We cannot see any issue with the game loading. Could you please try loading the game directly from this link:
https://beta.elvenar.com/

Do you get the option to click the world login button or does this display right after you attempt to click the login button in the top corner (next to the username and password)?

I originally got it by clicking the login in the top corner, but I tried logging in the other way too and got the same "page not found" message.

NOTE: I tried again with the link you provided. Same result.

DeletedUser

Simply rewrite " Elvenar " on your search engine and you'll be fine (hopefully).

that was from superalexandre9 and it worked for me believe it or not

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Apologies for any inconvenience, we are currently looking into the matter to see what may be causing this. If anyone has any additional information regarding the issue, please do let us know. We'll keep you updated.

DeletedUser475

Seems to be working now. I logged in from the page I had left up that I couldn't get into from, got the world login button and then right in.

DeletedUser475

Just noticed that now that I am able to log back in, my goods and coins have dropped back down to where they were when I first logged in this morning. I lost all that I did before I had the problem getting back in. No big deal though as I will just start again.

DeletedUser628

Has this issue continued for anyone? What about after trying to google (or use any other search engine) for loading the game website?

DeletedUser867

At midnightish game time things were lumpy and bumpy for a while, and the forum was also down for a while.

Now they're BOTH working much smoother, so it appears that they've figured out some of the glitches.

It's also worth noting that I now have the occasional "waiting" bar, that's new, with three little flashing squares, and I DO return to the home page occasionally when the system can't establish a connection.

MUCH improved, and far less frustrating. It seems that the techies are on the right track.

DeletedUser628

Since it appears there are no additional instances of this issue, I will move this thread to the archives. If anyone comes across it, please try the mentioned advice above and see if that makes a change.