• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Orders from Quest-Giver Contradicting Community Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1095

Game version: v1.15.6-(2892adf) (2016-09-21 7:40)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser: Firefox 48.0.2
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Mink
Humans or Elves: Elf

The issue: We were recently told that if our scouting missions take longer than one day, we have scouted "too far" and need to postpone further scouting. This directly contradicts the orders I am now being give by the Quest-Giver, who tells me "we should proceed and scout further lands".

mixed messages.jpg

Expected situation: The Quest-Giver's instructions should not contradict the instructions we get from the Community Manager. How is a player to know whom to believe?? Are we to scout further, or not? Are we to complete another province, or not? Are we to win three encounters by fighting? (Obviously not, since that's been rendered impossible.)
The quests and technology requiring scouting and military activity need to be "balanced" to suit the current "balancing" of our military abilities; similarly, relics needed to proceed with the game "as intended" must be made available in other ways than conquering provinces.

Quest Names: The Next Chapter, Showing Elven Strength and several others.
Recurrence rate: 5/5
Steps to reproduce: Get the "Next Chapter" quest after having taken the Community Manager's instructions to heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

I don't have a screen shot, but along with this should be the Solve 11 encounters quest that I just saw from the contest.

And the Gain 17 relics quest I got from this contest too.

This contest needs to be rewritten.

Then I got gain 4 relics from the repeating quest and
fight 3 encounters and
solve 4 encounters and
complete 1 province.

and once I had done those quests, they showed up again as if they are on a repeating loop!

I am in the orc chapter. I am obviously lonnnggg over the expected number of cleared provinces. Yet, I am told over and over to push past this envelope.

We should not be given contradictory instructions. Which one do you want us to follow? Clear provinces or don't?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1095

I don't have a screen shot, but along with this should be the Solve 11 encounters quest that I just saw from the contest. And the Gain 17 relics quest I got from this contest too. This contest needs to be rewritten.

Then I got gain 4 relics from the repeating quest and
fight 3 encounters and
solve 4 encounters and
complete 1 province.
and once I had done those quests, they showed up again as if they are on a repeating loop!

I am in the orc chapter. I am obviously lonnnggg over the expected number of cleared provinces. Yet, I am told over and over to push past this envelope. We should not be given contradictory instructions. Which one do you want us to follow? Clear provinces or don't?

I just got one of those too! It says "Fight and win three encounters" - but how can I, when my armies have been made useless "balanced"??

how can i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.