• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug orc portal boost not taken into account for rally point

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.12.4-(f3617cd) (2016-08-08 9:41)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome
Flash Player version: __?
Operating System: __windows 7
Screen resolution: __?
Account name: __jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__I have a orc portal at level 2 so it shall give 20% boost at the "goods production of the race". It's taken into account for the mushroom farms, but not for the rally points
__

Expected situation:
__Have also the 20% boost in the rally point, since it is also an orc production building
__

Reproduction Steps
__have orc portal at level 2
2. __have one rally point
3. __check the production speed and it says 100%
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• raly.png
    raly.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 163

DeletedUser1513

I just checked against the wiki and it looks that the 20% bost is given, but the speed factor is displayed incorrectly

Dony

King of Bugs
rally points only reduces speed per level, not amount of goods produced, you get boost from portal only if you upgrade portal to higher level.

DeletedUser1513

If you produce 20% more goods at the same amount of time, then your production speed increases with 20%.
I see the 20% boost in the amount of goods (the armament went from 100 to 120) but not in the figure showing the production speed.

Dony

King of Bugs
production speed in rally point only increase after you upgrade it to lvl 2+, if you check your upgrade window in rally you will see it

DeletedUser1513

I think I start to capture it...
You can increase the production speed by:
- producing more goods in the same time (portal boost)
- producing the same amount of goods in less time (rally level boost)

But if you announce production speed you shall cover both IMO.

We have tested this and we do not see anything wrong with the way the Orc Rally Point functions. Example:
  • Regular production for the 'Spare Time Activities' gives you 100 Armaments in 2h 30m with Portal level 1 and Rally Point level 1
  • If you upgrade the Portal to level 2, the amount of production is increased (100 Armaments goes to 120 Armaments, which is +20%: the bonus from the level 2 Portal)
  • If you upgrade the Rally Point to level 2, the speed itself will increase, which means the production time is reduced from 2h 30m to 2h on level 2 of the Rally Point
So, in short: the production time is determined by the level of the Rally Point, and the production amount is determined by the level of the Portal.

DeletedUser1513

The confusion is: that the text doesn't indicate TIME or AMOUNT, but SPEED which is amount per time.