• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Orc Architecture is Unique

DeletedUser1163

How many of us don’t like to be rushed? Even if it takes me months to complete a chapter I don’t care because I am having fun and that’s what playing games are about. Aren’t they? I’m starting to enjoy seeing how my city is changing from the different architecture of the guest races. Thought I liked the Fairy Guest Race buildings but these Orcs are starting to grow on me. Yii! Get ‘em off me! [giggling] That was just a figure of speech. Their buildings are unique. Leave it to Orcs to tame dinosaurs.

Since I’m finally up to the Orcs & Goblins chapter, I don’t have to be concerned anymore about acquiring provinces on the World Map to mostly gain land expansions (unless the game devs change the mechanics of the game again to cause us to rant and rave). My troops are still not strong enough to fight the dangerous and wild creatures inhabiting those provinces but at least I can negotiate, without going broke spending diamonds. When I do have a few coins saved at the end of the month, I’d rather spend them on the premium buildings, if the price is not too expensive.

If you’re looking for me, I will be hanging out with the Orcs for a while, making sure they are working and entertained so they do not wreak havoc in my city. While the Orcs are kept busy, I can be helping to level up not only my Ancient Wonders but my fellowship’s as well.

P.S. If I could find the time, I would create a city in different worlds dedicated to each guest race. Maybe I can entice my slew of friends back into the game by placing a bet with them to see who can build the most efficient city for only one guest race. Living in Vegas, they love to place bets.

Last edited by a moderator: