• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Optic of the Elves Mainhall Level 11 forward

DeletedUser205

My Mainhall is now Level 10 and so far it has a colourful fairytale-optic.

From Level 11 on that changes. For my feelings it more and more gets the optic of a dominant and cold sort of religious church or something like that. No more fairytale-optic.
I don't want to have a Mainhall like the Level15-One in my city, I think.
Am I alone with that feelings?

(by the way: I don't like that spooky marblemanufactories from Level 10 on either, with their bulblike eyes and duck down attitude ...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, you're not :) I don't like it either. The look of it until Level 10 is lovely but afterwards there's too much gold and green for my taste and i don't like the shape of it. But tastes differ :)

DeletedUser58

I'd rather it was a purple with gold color. Or blue and gold. Either one of those combinations.

While the shape may not be prettier than the one before that, I don't mind it. But the colors bug me a bit.

DeletedUser118

Check out Tinker's City to see what it looks like.

Personally I don't really mind the way it looks, even though I have to say that it might be a bit too much futuristic.

DeletedUser209

I like it. The higher the level of main hall the bigger your city gets so it starts to have a more serious look. That's how I see it.