• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

omg! are you kidding me? the reward

DeletedUser762

ok, i have won 9 runes today upon opening the chest, which I was very happy about. guess what I have won? 9 of lighthouse runes!! you gotta be kidding me, is this a joke?

DeletedUser762

no, how is that bad luck. if all9 are the same?? ok, could of been some other crappy buildings. but all 9 are the same of that asic building, its not bad luck, I wouldn't of have complained if it were various rubbish runes, but 9 of the same????

DeletedUser762

i don't know , I didn't get to level 5 yet, don't like this building, I suppose I have to now:eek::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i don't know , I didn't get to level 5 yet, don't like this building, I suppose I have to now:eek::rolleyes:

I bet I'll get runes for tome of secret/golden abyss. :) Because currently 30+ is not enough!

DeletedUser1247

i've gotten runes a lot each time the lot of 3 6 9 are for the same AW....... i wont complain about the rewards we get from chests after all they are free for what lil work needed ....... but its disappointing to know there isn't any way to get tier 2 let alone tier 2 grand prize without diamonds, i got tier 1 prize tonight tier 2 needs another 200 solar's one would guess tier 3 would be 250 lol.... with 13 days of 35 moon shards left =455 moon shards divided by 140 (3 gold 1 broze chest)=65 solars ....well short. had the recurring quest not ended it would very well have been possible to get tier 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are not for free (except first 50)! You need to put time (& cash) if you want moon splinters. To get moon splinters you will need to spend some resources that you planned for other things.