• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Number of Apprentices / h wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I currently can get 42 apprentices each 24 hour, that's about 1.75 / h. However the Wisdom Square still shows only 1 / h:

1.JPG

Game version: 1.23.6v1.23.6-(02b4991) (2017-02-21 9:46)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 51.0.1
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200

Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves: Elves

DeletedUser118

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Unbenannt1.jpg
    Unbenannt1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Unbenannt2.jpg
    Unbenannt2.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Unbenannt3.jpg
    Unbenannt3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 181

DeletedUser

Don't know if thoose printscreen from Katzenprinz are related to this "rounding of" problem but I have that also. Numbers in the tooltip/blimp don't match.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im sorry i cant give better news, but nobody is indeed getting the correct amount of apprentices, unless if you collect as soon as you can or if the campus is completly full. I can only hope the new version fixes this issue or one of the daily updates after it will fix it.

On the original topic: i think this is just a display error. After 2 hours you will probably get 3 apprentices.
However in the past, racial production always round up upwards in the display. Upgrading BTG while you are producing racial goods made that visible in some cases.

DeletedUser

In cases with small numbers I would suggest not to do any rounding (up or down) and just displayed the fraction also (2 digits should be enough).

DeletedUser880

On a similar topic I have just started the upgrade of my Campus from level 3 to level 4. At level 3 I was getting 162 apprentices per day which is correct based on the number and levels of my campus and faculties.

Now that the upgrade is underway my production of apprentices has dropped to 150 per day - its seems that my Campus is assumed to be at level 1 while it is being upgraded, not level 3. This seems wrong.

Dony

King of Bugs
campus should not have impact on gained apprentices, level1-4 should be same
it seems that you disconnected 2 buildings or 1 from campus

DeletedUser880

All my faculty buildings are showing as in production and connected to campus, although some had to be disconnected to enable the upgrade to take place. I have refreshed the game but still no change to my apprentice output - 12 less than before the upgrade started.

Dony

King of Bugs
if lordbrian is your beta account 150 is the right number you shoud have (24 levels + 1 square) *6 = 150
it looks like before you had wrong number

DeletedUser880

Thanks Dony

So is the correct calculation of apprentice creation = (1 for wisdom square + 1 for each level of your faculties)*6.

If this is correct then I have been getting too many up until now.

Please would a moderator confirm that this is how the calculation of apprentice creation should work.

Heymrdiedier

do you have a blooming trader guild? not that it should influence number of apprentices, but maybe it does by accident

DeletedUser1250

My wisdom square shows 198 per day, which is 32 (all levels of faculties) +1 (wisdom square itself?) = 33 *6
The BTG has no effect on this. If the campus (Level 4) does not count, then my wisdom square shows the right amount.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
So is the correct calculation of apprentice creation = (1 for wisdom square + 1 for each level of your faculties)*6.

If this is correct then I have been getting too many up until now.

Please would a moderator confirm that this is how the calculation of apprentice creation should work.

You start with the attraction of 6 apprentices in 24 hours if you have no faculties. After those first 6 the amount of apprentices you attract is based on the combined level of your faculties multiplied by 6.

For example if you have 2 faculties at level 1 and another faculty at level 2, The combined level of your faculties will be 4(1+1+2). Multiply 4 by 6 and you get 24 apprentices attracted per 24 hours by your faculties, plus the original 6, to make 30 in all.

DeletedUser118

So if I have 6 faculties at level 2, my combined level should be 12 (2+2+2+2+2+2). If I multiply that by 6 I should be getting 72 apprentices, right? Another 6 added from the basic level it should be 78 apprentices at the end. Which is correct if I check my square. :cool:

Now all it needs is a fix to really get those 78, cuz unfortunately I don't. :(

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks! The original issue here, of the Wisdom Square only showing 1 Apprentice per hour, but 42 per day is not a bug, as the hourly amount is intentionally rounded down to the nearest integer value.

For any additional points raised in this thread, where they have not already been reported elsewhere on the forum - if you still experience the issue, please raise a new bug report, as we cannot process multiple issues in one thread, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.