• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13055] Wisdom Square always gives minimum "early collect" amount when timer is not completely full

DeletedUser1247

when collecting from square i only get 43 apprentices (the 4 hour amount) even if its been 6 -12 hrs..... this is the third time i noticed it may have been more this am the icon over wisdom square said 86 i clicked on it the icon bubble still had 86 but as it neared the tool bar it changed to 43... there is no point in having more then 1-2 of each guest building when i cant keep them running for lack of apprentices :( 4 of each = 12 buildings only can at most keep 6 running the other 6 are just extra large decorations... do the math if i get 43 every 4 hours that means collecting every 4 hours not effective as one needs to sleep and/or go to work but even so, say i did i would only collect 43 x 6 43 is required for 1 building to produce so its impossible to run more then 6 buildings, but yet if i remove them 6 i would get less apprentices with this math you need 2 buildings to run 1 ????

Last edited by a moderator:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can confirm this. You only get the early collect amount added to your goods, even tho the blimp indicates more.

Current Situation:
wisdom square only gives you early collect amount of apprentices.
If you let him produce till max, you will get the max amount.

Expected Situation:
you get the produced ammount of apprentices, as the blimp indicates.

Reproduction Steps:
Have a wisdom square a campus and some faculties.
wait till you can collect apprentices, wait till you can collect more then the minimum amount (ealy collect)
Collect before your wisdom square is completly full.
Collect and see that the blimp tells you the expected amount of apprentices
Watch and see that you only get the min ammount of apprentices (early collect ammount)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1250

There is another problem with the wisdom square and I don't know if it has been reported yet or not and if it has to do with this bug.

When a faculty finshes it's upgrade, the production of the wisdom square should go up, but it won't do that without a restart (refresh) of the game

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I wish i could answer you there, but i do not make the planning of the devs. With the daily bugfixes however, the chances are it will be fixed faster then before.

DeletedUser1250

This needs more testing, but I can't/won't test it today anymore.
I collected yesterday and today a few times as soon as it was possible and then got the right amount. So I wondered: what happens if I wait exactly 8 hours (2 times 4 hours), what amount will I get then. So I collected this morning after exactly 8 hours and got the right amount too.
So my question is: will it always give the right amount when you collect after 4, 8, 12, 16 or 20 hours and not somewhere between?

Edit: waited 12 hours this time and got the right amount.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1250

This is NOT fixed! I read it in the relase notes, but I got 37 around 12.00 instead of 38 and now I just collected again and made a screenshot. I got 37 instead of 44.

apprentice bug.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Indeed i also only got 60 instead of the 70 i expected. Wanted to recheck again, but my 4 hour waiting time isnt over yet :)

Marindor

Hi guys, could you check again please and could everyone who still experiences this issue now, post a screenshot of it here including account name on Beta where this happens?

DeletedUser

Still not working correctly:
apprentice.png

Game version: v1.25-(a71c24e) (2017-03-02 20:08)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 51.0.1
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080

Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves: Elves

DeletedUser698

Same here (Account name: Elvandil):

Attachments

• snip_20170303181844.png
    snip_20170303181844.png
    295.3 KB · Views: 198

DeletedUser118

Please fix this soon. It's soooooo annoying! :(

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 164

DeletedUser

Just a head's up: We expect to have this problem fixed with our next daily update :)
Which is when ? Because I still don't see any new release notes. Even though I get the impression we got an update this morning ? :confused: