• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug No new expansions after 457 unlocked provinces

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.40-(3a3a0852d) (2017-09-20 19:06)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Version 60.0.3112.113 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
When unlocked 457 expansions, you are not offered further expansions for your city

Expected situation:
It should offer always expansions, as you can go on scouting

Reproduction Steps
have 457 unlocked provinces
2. check expansions in city

Screenshots of the bug:
just can offer one from live
upload_2017-9-22_10-0-1.png

Wiki ends at this point too
upload_2017-9-22_10-4-9.png

DeletedUser1777

German beta?
As I'm not that far mysef in Beta there is no way to provide a screenhot, but I'm quite sure its no difference here. If I was located in US/UK you maybe wouldn't have noticed a difference :D

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
First of all, we wont handle bugs here that are not from the beta.
However i can give you more info allready since i myself also reported this a while back.

Im sorry but this is not a bug but intended by the developers.

When they reduced the amount of diamond expansions, they also reduced the amount of province expansions. The wiki has been changed (used to be more on there aswell) to reflect this change.

Feel free to make a feedbackthread about this tho (on the right forum then) so it can be asked to reconsider and add some expansions.

I wish you good luck (i also would like to see more)

Heymrdiedier

How many ranking points for provinces do you have? im pretty sure you're not the first person to hit this threshold.
And if i know how many ranking points you got, i can check the top players on my server to see how many players have more then that

DeletedUser118

If 457 really is the limit I cannot complete my city space. I'm at 409 and I still have 8 free spaces to go. How am I suppose to do that if one of them needs at least 9 to 10 provinces? o_O