• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

no more bug reports from me

DeletedUser209

Because every one I post is either a duplicate or not a bug (even when it's clearly a bug). Also some bugs I reported that were duplicates weren't fixed for weeks.

DeletedUser236

Because every one I post is either a duplicate or not a bug (even when it's clearly a bug). Also some bugs I reported that were duplicates weren't fixed for weeks.

They might be working on it even though it doesn't always seem like it..

Because every one I post is either a duplicate or not a bug (even when it's clearly a bug).

Try to broaden your search when searching for a potential bug report (it often works for me).. But I agree on the "not a bug part", some issues are clearly not OK, but they say it works as intended.. The only option you have then is start a new thread in ideas and suggestions and hope people agree with you that it should be changed (and that the mods pass it on ofcourse) :)

DeletedUser628

Sorry to hear you feel this way, H.G.C., that is certainly not our intention. Duplicates are closed to avoid confusion and to group everything on the same issue under a single thread. That makes it easier both for players and for the staff to follow any updates for that specific issue. Resolving issues is a two-way street, in order for the developers to fix something they need help to locate and pinpoint the buggy behavior and what causes it, that's why every report from a player is valued and appreciated.

The game is still new and there can be behavior which looks weird and buggy to a player, but it may in fact be intended. In that case, it's not possible to do anything through a bug report, the appropriate venue for making a change there would be the Ideas and Suggestions area.

If you feel a moderator has wrongly closed a thread or misunderstood your report, please feel free to contact them through a PM and let them know. We're certainly not here to shut anyone off. Quite the contrary, we're grateful for each and every report, but in order to keep the forum as organized as possible we have to clear out duplicate posts. We hope at least that's understandable --- our aim is not to work against anyone, but in fact to work to make things more accessible for everyone. :)

DeletedUser

weren't fixed for weeks.
Don`t worry, be happy... You are not alone with this feeling. Example: Some people reported a graphic bug (with a video) and I see the bug every day... but the mods closed them as "not reproducible" ;).

In my eyes I did my job and it is not my fault if the mods can`t reproduce it. Some years ago I was a bug hunter too, and it was very difficult to see the bugs. Some bugs are very... grrrr... :) and some "bugs" /unlogic things are wanted from the company. This is something that we must accept. We don`t know all information's it could be possible that a plan exists with future things. This collide often with a actual thing.

DeletedUser126

I reported most of those bugs and issues months ago and there was nothing done about most of them yet, so I dont really report anything any more, not like there is really anything major left to report that was not reported months ago.

I would wish there was some sort of contact with devs and not just 1 sided talking to the wall. There is no info about what is being worked on, what is being fixed etc. There are few other games im playing in their alpha/beta and the contact with developers is hell of a lot better than here. Here there is no contact at all. Not even as information for us.

DeletedUser

well i have support from day one and have been explained all a lot...is never been 1 sidedtalking ever..either mods..or support is there..answering asap..that is my opinion though..i Guess it all Depends what are you expecting ...well i hope we al realise this is a test game..beta...therefor still need a lot work to do...
....i love this game..minor issues are no problem...
is just a game...i have fun ;)