• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate No moon splinters as reward for event quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Wiki says:
"You start the Summer Solstice Event with 50 Moon Splinters and each event quest will give you more Moon Splinters as a reward from completing the given tasks."

However I'm getting a different reward:

no_moonstone.png

This is my 3th event quest but the 2nd one (Scout 1 Province) also didn't give me any moon splinters as a reward. :(

In an other post someone gets moon splinters for the same quest !
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...translated-to-human-readable.5546/#post-36301

Game version: v1.11.4-(dd7548e) (2016-07-27 12:35)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0.1 & Chrome 52.0.2743.82
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

although the quest window background is the one for the solstice event, this is a quest from the contest :confused:
it seems that all players are supposed to get the contest at tome point when they progress, so the code for the contest might still be present here, causing conflicts ... ????

DeletedUser

I didn't even know it wasn't supposed to be called The Contest but instead Summer Solstice until I saw that other screenshot / bug report. :eek:

DeletedUser1685

Hi, for me the reward is correct.
ivixoj.jpg
Maybe try to delete the cookies from your browser and then log in, maybe this will help.

DeletedUser

Already did that, even tried it with Chrome. Same result, no moon splinters as a reward. :(

@Nomak: Looks to me that you are playing as a human, correct ? Maybe that the difference why it's works for you and not for an elf like me. o_O

Marindor

Thank you for your report. This is the same issue as reported in this thread: Unfinished "The Contest" quests are loaded with this event. As soon as we know more about it, we will update you in the other thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.