• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug No event i APP

eltina

ame version: 1.177 (zz 1.178)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 16.5.1
Account name: eltina
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:_
sunday countdown for new event
but in app we do not get the event

Expected situation:
To get the new

Reproduction Steps
1. no event

look in AppStore, no new version
IMG_1148.jpg

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @eltina, thanks for your report! This is not a bug. The version required to run the event is 1.78, and that version is not yet available for the app. This is normal for the early days of an event on beta. Hopefully the 1.78 app version will be released soon, and then you will be able to access the event via the app. For now the only way to fully participate in the event is via the browser version.

Deleted User - 101740

Hi @eltina, thanks for your report! This is not a bug. The version required to run the event is 1.78, and that version is not yet available for the app. This is normal for the early days of an event on beta. Hopefully the 1.78 app version will be released soon, and then you will be able to access the event via the app. For now the only way to fully participate in the event is via the browser version.
This would have made an excellent announcement ahead of the events launch.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Indeed, that information is usually included in the event announcement. Our apologies that on this occasion it was omitted. We will strive to always include this information in event announcements going forward

Deleted User - 101740

Indeed, that information is usually included in the event announcement. Our apologies that on this occasion it was omitted. We will strive to always include this information in event announcements going forward
To be fair, your comment makes far more sense and speaks more directly to the issue than the standard disclaimer:
"App version 1.176 is required for the event to function properly. This app version is released separately from the event.".

You will have noticed that many people have incorrectly identified which version of the app they're using because beta includes the new version numbers in brackets. Perhaps including the workabout solution and not burying this information in a forum announcement most people won't see would be helpful.

Thank you for acknowledging the problem @Amy Steele

eltina

I have be on computer to start the event. Then it Ok in APP.

BUT member in me FS do not have a computer.

the last version is 3 weeks Old, normal there is only 1-2 weeks betwin the version.

eltina

I have Just look in the appstore, no new version :-(
we Can open the xxx so it not possible to use the seehorse food

FaunaWillow

This time it's a little different than the usual delay in an app's update time versus the browser.
The devs must have messed up the deployment and game version needed.
This is not the same as the usually wait we have for mobile players on Beta, where the app store needs to update.
This was an Elvenar oopsie, not an app store delay.
Oh well. :(
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/aqua-splendor.18802/post-115834
and https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-event-i-app.18811/post-115920

Reikiryl

I’ve been patient for the last week, but come on guys … it’s now Monday, still no update for iOS users.