• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug NH on Culturebuilding during building

DeletedUser

Game version:v1.36 (2017-08-03)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: 46.0.2597.57 (PGO)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.137
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves
Reproducibility: unknown

Current situation:
NH on Culturebuilding during building
Expected situation:
No NH on Culturebuilding during NH during build.jpg NH during build1.jpg building

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
thats probably cause of the mobile version. Let met try to get that tested.
Think that might also mean neighbours with permanent main hall in upgrade have a buffable main hall. Wouldnt we like that?
So maybe call that a feature instead of a bug?

DeletedUser

I'm not playing on the mobile version. I don't know if the player who gave me NH was playing on mobile. But I will ask.

I would certainly don't like it if the Main Hall is always buffable. I don't want NH on Main Hall

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ok, ive had contact with game design by now, and currently it is working as designed.

Main hall and cultural buildings that are under construction, can now be buffed from a player on mobile version.

This can still change however, based on player feedback. So if you dont like this intended behaviour, i would suggest you reply on the latest feedback thread of the mobile app.

DeletedUser

Great, again no diamonds for poor little Ritsel :(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So for my understanding it is still a bug, as Ritsel said:
no mobile version ;)

I guess the player who gave me NH on my temple under construction was playing mobile. I asked him, but he hasn't answered his mail yet.

Off topic:
Why is this change not announced in release notes?

So they can disappoint players reporting a bug, by not giving diamonds as a reward.