• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Next chapter?

edeba

This I don't understand. Post this question in an active thread and get censured that its a no-no and that a new discussion topic is the avenue, but new discussion topics are ignored.

DeletedUser

Looks like everything is in the game files already so hopefully after woodelvenstock event.

Elrondriel

What would be the benefit of knowing the exact release date o_O ?

What preparations to be made ... ask your boss for a week off ... cancel all appointments ... start rushing through the chapter, so you will wait again at the end for the next one :D ?

Dony

King of Bugs
What would be the benefit of knowing the exact release date o_O ?

What preparations to be made ... ask your boss for a week off ... cancel all appointments ... start rushing through the chapter, so you will wait again at the end for the next one :D ?
pretty much
also feed your cats now because you wont see them for the next week or will you ... ? :)

palmira

It must be real soon, I never saw an update take as long as the one today, more then half an hour, closer to 45 mn now.

Angeduciel

I am sooooo ready for it ! :D Been waiting for too long and playing in a very boring mode because there is no new stuff to play with in my city.:confused:

iDavis

I think new race will hit live servers in September. I stood behind this view some time ago and I still do. In august we will have a different occasion to spend time with.

Heymrdiedier

For some reason i think the next race is still more then a week away. I get the feeling beta will get FA first (the one that live servers allready got).
So my guess is next monday FA, and GR 6 or 13 august