• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [News] Current news not selected/active

Elevenar

Game version: v1.38-(46e8be27c) (2017-08-24 8:21)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101 x64
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
New news messages do appear on the right side. New messages are not selected/activated. Instead, the right hand side older message is actively shown.

Expected situation:
The current new message should display, when opening the messages window. IMHO, the order of news blocks/buttons should be newer=>older from left=>right

Reproduction steps:
Open new window
2. Currently the leftmost "more info about adventures" message is directly shown, instead of the newest release news news (...news ;) )
3. You need to click the righthand new button, to get the current new message (which should be automagically selected)

Screenshots:
20170824 bug_new_order.gif

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Elevenar :) we will check with our game design team what should be the intended behaviour here :)

Marindor

Hi Elevenar,

In fact you are right and newly created messages are always shown at the left side. In this case, it is me being lazy :D Instead of creating a new item for every Release Notes update, I created one item with an expiry date far in the future, which I keep updating. It makes the "New Item" icon appear so everybody sees it's updated and it saves me some time :p