• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New wonder-tournament related

Richord

it's about a few hundred points that make the difference between a few rankpoints and a few hundred.
that comes down to tactics/time. that always is -with for now rare exception- visable on fridaynight.

so; lvlíng that new wonder and being able to do 2 or more rounds after Friday night -my time- is a killer.

and yes; lvl11-16 will be normal (13-9h cooldown?); but as long as inno doesn't want nor acts like wanting to get a grip on pushers, i'll lose again.
So; I see my point like a bargain; because I can't ask an honest price and thus get less or no sale, I ask for too much, hoping to get a somewhat reasonable price.

DeletedUser2414

I think this is a great idea. Not so much here for me but in my live world. I do 5 stars each week, this will allow me to get to the 6th and help my city.

DeletedUser2262

As iterated by many, the top ranking players are already doing the full six rounds. And for those of us living in the same time zone as Inno, it's manageable.
The tournaments (like most things in life) are about balance - everyone must find their own sustainable level of effort.
Now, how many provinces to do - that's the question. ;-)