• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Residence Levels 20-21 completely useless and waste of money

DeletedUser1677

I was wandering about this too. Maybe they just try getting us to use more space, so we have to use money on expansions?
At least, thats how I feels about this.
I hope that they will change it, so it will be just a small upgrade in population (calculated on space), when upgrading from lvl 19 to lvl 20.

DeletedUser1600

Unfortunately, everything is all about space and square footage. Assuming you've maxed out your space, how can you upgrade your other buildings (main hall, supplies, barracks, etc) if there is no way to increase your population ? you will need to sell off some . Example:

Lets say you have 10 city exp available for residences (2500 square units) you can build
31 x lvl19 2x4 = 17187 total population.
20 x lvl21 3x4 = 17708 total population.

Thats a gain of exactly 520 pop. that wont even get me my next silk upgrade.

Recall when res when from lvl15 (3x3) lvl16(2x4) they got smaller.

Mind you, you can always spend $300-$400 and buy snail culture building.

Ash

With the new, planned update (https://de.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/h%C3%A4user-vergleich-19-zu-21.2886/page-4#post-33043) you would have 1000 on top. Based on your comment of the silk update, it still doesn't sound that much...

Thanks for your feedback, everyone. We can indeed share some news here: we will rebalance the level 21 Residences so that they provide 900 population instead of the current 850. This should make these buildings more valuable in your city. We will be offering this change with one of our next updates. :)

We will also let you in on a small secret and give you a sneak peek for some of the upcoming content: on level 22 the Residences will keep their size compared to level 21 (12 squares), give 1090 population, and produce 53400 Coins over 15.5 hours.

DeletedUser1677

But hmm, then it will still be a downgrade from residence lvl 19 to lvl 20?
But lovely that you boost lvl 21 residence :D

DeletedUser1095

But hmm, then it will still be a downgrade from residence lvl 19 to lvl 20?
But lovely that you boost lvl 21 residence

Quite: We have to downgrade to level 20 in order to get to level 21, and not everyone has room for that. An adjustment to the population provided by level 20 houses is also needed.
Meanwhile, please thank the devs for upgrading level 21 a bit. Appropriate and appreciated