• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests New Quest Design

DeletedUser580

Hello guys. I came to an idea about a new quest design and want to know what you think about.

I absolutly dislike the modell we have right now. My economy and city design is heavily based on the quests. This is weird. The quests have a huge impact on the economy. And I think that is wrong. For example. When I get up in the morning, I select 4 times the (collect gold quest) .... then I select (collect supply quest) and then I select the (collect good quest) and grab my rewards. Just one thing:

If we really want to keep a strong bound between economy and quests with a huge impact we should
make the quests easier to select.
(was mentioned here: http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/side-quests.1081/ )

But If it wasnt supposed to be like this, we should really work over and redesign the quest modell we have. Here are some suggestions to this:

Normal Quests
Like we have right now. They bring in a story and you cannot cancel them

Daily Quests
You will get three daily quests which you try to do each day. Every day you have three new quests. You cannot cancel them. Do three or not.
They will have the following design. You can get a random reward but you will SEE the chance to get it. So its a little bit gambling OR you can choose the reward but you will get much less. Check the table/picture :)

What do you think? As always, its just a suggestion. Please discuss :)

DeletedUser580

A new model came to my mind.

What if we base the quests on an achievment design. Everytime when you collect 1.000.000 Gold you will get automatically 10.000 Supplies. And so on. Therefore we dont have to abort and switch these quests everytime. Just let a counter run in the background which rewards you everytime you collect a certain amount of something.

You can also bring in a new Building: Adventurer Hut

When you level up this building, you will get not only 10.000 Supplies, but 20.000 or even more. You can increase the rewards by upgrading it.

Any suggestions? :)