• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Forum Skin

CrazyWizard

where did this part go?
upload_2017-3-14_20-24-0.png

I dont see a place where I can edit my profile, or see my alerts.

DeletedUser118

Bottom. Move the mouse arrow over the little profile pic of yours in the lower right corner of the forum.

Dhurrin

Toolbar is good
Readablility is greatly reduced. Whole screen looks like my monitor is having problems with the colors.

Also, the signature texts look like they have faded

Deleted User - 60107

I would add that I miss the differant background mod's and managers posts had. It lent them a look of importance.
The different background is still there, but now it is a lot more similar to the background for everyone else, so it is easy to miss.

For example, look at Muf-Muf's post on this page (specifically the area around his avatar) and then compare to everyone else's posts.

DeletedUser1681

I would add that I miss the differant background mod's and managers posts had. It lent them a look of importance.
The different background is still there, but now it is a lot more similar to the background for everyone else, so it is easy to miss.
For example, look at Muf-Muf's post on this page (specifically the area around his avatar) and then compare to everyone else's posts.
It's not different enough, darker would be better - maybe a different color.
When there were those long discussions about battle etc I used to go through pages looking for mod posts to see the answers to what players were saying - those were very easy to spot. Not so now.

EDIT: just spent minutes looking for "Log Out" button - tsssk o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

Glad you found it for us, I also couldn't find it. It will take some time to get used to is all, might even like it better there once we do, maybe!

It's not about getting used to it, I now know where it is, so it doesnt affect me much anymore.
The problem is that it's counter intuitive, so any new user simply won't see it / find it. the original on top was quite obvious and hard to miss.

Sir Squirrel

I like that the avatar window now recognizes transparency, so I can make cooler avatars.:D
Also like the lighter background, it is easier to read the text and signatures look brighter.

Last edited: