• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events New Avatars/pik

Hello All
I have played many events,and i have found that most only OFFER a Male Profile
image IF you complete events required..I AM NOT A MAN,BUT A Lady, and would like Both
male/Female to choose from.Better yet why not make this profile picture of an animal
or creature like..this would be A BETTER CHOICE....TY:)

Heffernan

as a sidenote, current offers all of the above - female when you reach a certain amount of points, male if you've bought the royal option and animal/creature in gold league.

Mrietha

as a sidenote, current offers all of the above - female when you reach a certain amount of points, male if you've bought the royal option and animal/creature in gold league.
Its been a long day for me and I am tired. I have refrained from commenting on several posts tonight becuase everything I think of to say is sarastic or critical. Hopefully a good nights sleep will improve my vocabulary and attitude. However I strongly agree with @blue ridge mountain and had to comment on her post.

This is meant to not be a reflection on @Heffernan for simply stating facts.

All I can think of is rude comments to make about Inno and this distrubution of avatars, in events and as we progress through the races. And creating diverse avatars that are not within reach of the average player (Consider the portrait available from the last event.) is not a solution.