• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features neighbourly action and other ideas

• Thread starter DeletedUser1362
  • Start date

DeletedUser1362

Hello

so basicly i want introduce some ideas about expanding game options

so i suggest to make it interesting by ividing it by Race

Elves:

- Are magical race so insted of fighting ur neighbours (FOE option to attack neighbours) they could make following actions:

NEGATIVE option

• Curse the enemies they are Visiting
  1. requires having at least 1 sorceres unit
  2. the more sorceres player has the stronger the curses gets
  3. cursing enemies (other players) will: (or)
  • reduce the production of a chosen building
  • reduce the culture for X amount of time
now Elves will receive bonus to their building of the same type and with the amount that was "stolen" from other villages

POSITIVE OPTION

• Bless visiting neighbours
  1. requires having at least 1 sorceres
  2. the more sorceres player has the stronger the blessings gets
  3. blessing Players will:
  • Improve the production of chosen building
  • Improve the culture of any cultural buildings
By blessing Players Elves will get Coins and 25% of the Blessed boost action to their building (1 for 1)

Humans

- Are non magical beings but they have Priests

NEGATIVE option:

• Spying other players will:
  1. Steal amount of produced goods (coins or hammers) equivalent to the number of send spies (1 spy = 0.5%, no more then 75% )
  2. Sabotage the production in 1 building (no1 gets any bonus, Sabotaged building will be rendered useless for 23 hrs)
POSITIVE option

• Raise the Dead.
  1. In every fantasy stories Priest can bring back to life fallen heroes. So why not here?
  2. The more Priests player have, the more units can they bring back to life, also if a player has more then 100 000 priests trained they can bring back to life all Dead soldiers from current month (Option can be activated once per month per account)
BOTH:

Devils Gate:

This is the Bar of all negative actions player made.
This Bar has 66 levels
(each negative action,depending on their strengh will make this gate open more and more, if the level Reaches 66th level the gate will open turning the race into Devils Pawns.

Devil Pawns can act as normal with one exception. Each Day they must make sacrifice by killing their own people on the altar (killed people will respawn after 24hrs) the bigger sacrifice the more Devil is happy, the less sacrifice the more angry he gets.

If Devil anger gets to a 25 % he curses his pawns blocking them from leaving city (cant attack nor visit nor help others Pawns) Also Devils paws can support ONLY other Devils Pawns BUT the support is 300% stronger then normal.

If Devil Anger gets to 50 % he does the curse mentione above + reduces production (hammer or coins) by 50%

If Devil Anger gets to 75 % he does all the above + reduces the other production by 50%
If Devil Anger gets to 100% he does everything above but the reduction is 90 %

To make it better player MUST sacrifice his people but becouse he was negligent he must sacrifice twice the amount.

Heavens unleashed:

This is the Bar of all Positive Action player made:
This bar has 77 Levels
(each positive action, depening on theirs strengh will make this gate open, unlashing Heaven on Elvenar Making player a Gods Chosen.)

Gods Chosen can support all players exept Devils Pawns. (this support is 50% stronger then normal support)
Gods Chosen can make new action: Blessing of Life wchich will make 10% of chosen player Army to be unvulnerable to dying. ( but they wont be able to fight if defeted, But they wont die)

Gods Chosen can make new action: Once per motnh they can FORGIVE an thus closing Devils Gate if opened and all its negative effects are nullified.

DeletedUser867

Oh Please No! I pay a lot of taxes to King InnoGames, and I expect him to keep the thieves and brigands OUT of my city.

This is a City Builder, not a PvP game. I SHOULD be able to tightly optimize my production, without the nuisance of outside interference.

DeletedUser1362

BUT Even in FOE u can be robbed
so why not here but under diffrent rules?